Monday, July 2, 2012

Be Still ('',) Part One

Arghh...........
Arghh..........
Arghh..........
Just feel like want to scream now !!!
Scream as loud as I can ,
Scream as much as I can ,
Scream as possible as I can !!!!
Everything surround me , stressed me , which made me so nervous , so frustrated and made my life super miserable !!!!
Arghh !!!!!!

When I calm down , I think , after screaming , I wonder is it useful ??
Not at all !!!!
After screaming , everything still remain !!! How cruel it is !!!
The next moment , does anything changes ??
NO !!!!
I still have to face all those thing which I dislike the most !!!
Facing homework , assignment , lab report , exam , exam and exam again !!!

Sometimes , cannot denied that , I just felt like I am exactly like the author of '' The Road Not Taken '' 
For I do not know which way should I choose ??
After choose the way , I began to wonder : Lord , is it this is the way U want me to choose ??
Is it what I am doing right now is your FAVOUR ?? Is it I am doing the wrong thing or in other words , is it the way I choose is wrong ?? I felt confused , afraid and helpless... I feel down and lost TT When tribulations come , can I withstand ?? Or Is it I still be able to stand firm before tribulations ?? Would I give up ?? Or more serious , would I leave U just because I lose my LOVE , HOPE AND FAITH which should be owned by a christian ?? Which should be owned by HIS DEAREST DAUGHTER ?? At that moment , before twist and the turns of life , would I still can praise U with all my soul , with all my heart ?? Just like the scripture says so ,  'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind ' Would I stand firm just like Job ?? Would I still have a Strong Faith just like Job ?? Would I believe that everyhting there is a season ?? Or...I just totally ignore everything and give up ??!! Should I ??

No comments:

Post a Comment