Monday, July 2, 2012

Be Still ('',) Part Two

Father , do not denied that sometimes I just feel like want to give up. Sorry for my weaknesses , sorry for losing Faith in U , sorry for do not rely U , sorry for do not fixed my eyes on U when I am down.....Sorry for enlarge the problems and tribulations I faced , but instead underestimate YOUR POWER !!! Once , I had been gained my Faith on U just by the words that U delivers through your child , U say:

[ My dear children , Andrea

      No matter what difficulties you are facing right now , please be bear in mind that this is the life cycle that you yourselves have to go through even though it look hard and even despair you !!! But this is the MUST in order to mould u , to train u , to make u stronger in the future !!! Thus , be ready to accept the challenge !!! Take this challenge as an equipment of Father to u !!! Do accept it !!! For I will not allow any problems come to us if it cant become a learning , a turning , or earning experience !!
                  CHILD, WHEN I COMFORT YOU , I EQUIPS U !!!

                                                                                        Love ,
                                                                                        Abba Father ]

At this silence moment , let this song [ STILL ] be my sincere and deep prayer .

Hide Me Now
  Under Your Wings 
  Cover Me
  Within Your Mighty Hands 
   
  I Rest My Soul
  In Christ Alone
  Know HIS Power
  In Quiteness And Power
  
  When The Oceans Rise And Thunders Roar
  I Will Soar With YOU Over The Flood
  FATHER YOU ARE KING OVER THE FLOOD
  I Will Be Still
  KNOW YOU ARE GOD   ]


SILENCE PRAYER :
 Direct my steps Oh LORD , to where YOU want me to be. Please guide me which road to take and please give me the GRACE to withstand the twists and turns of life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment